Full Stack Tech Lead Job Description
About The Job
We are looking for a brilliant full-stack tech lead to help us push the supply chain industry into the digital age. You’ll be taking a leading position in the team’s core, helping grow and manage a team of software developers both in-house and remote. In addition, you’ll be part of a small team responsible for the complete software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full-stack tech leader, you should have experience building APIs and backend processes running in the cloud, and you should be comfortable working on front-end projects. You can expect to take on projects “end to end”, and you will be expected to display independence in taking tasks to the finish line. You should also be able to collaborate and communicate with team members, as well as with non-technical stakeholders. We hope you share our passion for logistics, supply chain, and process optimization!
AI-based pricing optimization and shipment automation web platform designed to eliminate inefficiencies regarding freight pricing, placement, and shipping in general. We are a young startup based in Tel Aviv and are looking for people who are hungry for success and enjoy the journey of getting there.
- At least 2 years experience in Python
- At least 2 years experience in React
- Experience in growing and managing teams of developers – big advantage
- Hands-on development capabilities
- Experience AWS Cloud services, SQL databases, cloud infrastructure
- Passion for building complex systems, including high-scale backend, and sleek and responsive UI.
- Working knowledge of software and system architecture concepts
- A Leader who can see the big picture and can drill down into the details
- Experience working in a startup company
- DevOps state of mind
- Familiarity with micro-services architectures, and ideally have seen them in operation at a global scale
- You have built, deployed, and maintained large scale SaaS applications
- Working with outsource teams & remote employees
Talk to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply in the form below: